Sunday, November 28, 2004

Letters.

I was just helping clean out my mom’s basement, and found some old letters. I received them 18 years ago from a couple of friends who I haven’t seen in about as many years. The themes were generally; lack of sleep, going to school on no sleep, writing me a letter instead of doing homework, crying from getting yelled at by dad, stress, field hockey, and hanging out on Neil Young’s tour bus. Typical high school stuff, I guess. Then we grew up. I guess. Apparently we all grew out of letter writing as well. I still love letters, so if anyone wants to mail me one:

Josh Wertheimer
P O Box 110330
Brooklyn NY 11211

And if anyone knows where Anya or Angela are, tell them I miss them, and I hope they’ve gotten some sleep. If I’d known then what I know now, which still isn’t very much, I would have never lost yous guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

This is beautiful.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home