Friday, April 01, 2005

No joke.

George showed up a little earlier than expected. If anyone knows where to find trees that have leaves on them this time of year in NYC, let me know. He needs them for a shoot.
Felt awful in the middle of work, and wasn’t sure I was gonna make it. I did, and even went by Arwen’s birthday gathering at a firetrap masquerading as a bar in the LES. Had to stop by to meet her brother. They never met before yesterday. Quite a birthday present. Excitement and anxiety were all over her face. I can’t imagine what that situation must be like.
I wanted to call Becca as I left the bar to see if she was headed home, but I didn’t have a quarter. My cab driver was named Joel Miller. He was listening to the Allman Brothers. Rare.
So, Norman, how on earth did you get here? Did you have the same dream? And if anyone should be writing on line, it’s you. Don’t be afraid to leave a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home