Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm still back.

My phone died a slow death. I was talking to a long lost friend, and we were slowly overcome by static. I called home from work, and got a busy signal. Called the phone company, and told the computer there was static on the line. The computer said she was sorry to hear that.
Really.
Now when I pick up my phone, it's just dead. This happened once before. It was on 9/10/01. If there's a major terrorist strike on US soil tomorrow, I'll know that my phone has psychic powers.
Now can someone explain why my DSL still works?

So a girl gets pregnant, and a week later gets hitched to the dad. I go away for a few weeks, and when I return (tonight) ask some other people who know her if she's still pregnant. She's not. Apparently, it was a mistake. But the marriage still stands, mistake or not. The (related) quote of the evening was, "ya know, I told her, when you're strung out on dope, sometimes you don't have your period."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i just cant hold my tongue. like right now.

i fucking predicted that shit with her. and told only folks who didnt know her, and one that did.

then magically, i was right. funny how sometimes you actually learn things in high school that become useful later on. this is that.

im glad yr back. i missed ya. i owe you artwork. its coming i promise.

becca

2:32 AM  
Blogger josh said...

Of course. Why do you think I asked if she was still pregnant?

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home