Friday, October 05, 2007

Windows.

They're going to put in new windows. I don't know how, and I don't know what I'll do with all my furniture that's blocking the way to my windows, but they're gonna do it, and I'm not happy about it. They also slotted a four hour block of time to do it. I have nine windows, and there are a few other apartments on the list as well. Bullshit.

George and I drove around in a rented minivan tonight. He has a GPS system, and it has the option of using Mr T's voice telling you which way to turn. Really strange having Mr T calling you a fool, and telling you to turn right in 50 yards. We hit Home Depot, White Castle, and the polish place on Bedford I can never remember the name of.

H was in my dream last night. I was in some other city, in some kind of large store, and she worked there. She was wearing all black, and didn't pay me much notice as she walked by. Wish I could remember more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home