Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Roof is leaking.


I say that only so that there is a record of it. 

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and I'm sick and tired of those squeaky wheels, and their inability to step up to the plate and face their responsibilities, while forgetting there are other people in the world. I was supposed to have two tests today. Rough, but doable, and complaining, I thought, would be counterproductive. Last night, I, and the rest of my math class, got an email from a classmate asking each of us to email our professor to ask him to postpone the test til next week. I thought nothing of it. This guy is failing the class, and a week won't help. Well, I get to class, and the test is postponed. Now, we only meet four more times in this class, and we have a lot of material to cover. But, fine, we'll take it next week. Too bad I studied for this test now, when I could have been spending all that time studying for the other test I took today. Total bullshit, and points off for my professor for giving in.

I just read the rules for a photo contest, and they included this section:
CONTEST IS VOID IN ARIZONA, CUBA, IRAN, NEW JERSEY, NORTH KOREA, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, SUDAN, SYRIA, VERMONT AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
Interesting combination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home