Thursday, December 16, 2004

Time management.

I woke up today to find my heat on full blast. I could tell it’d been going for a little while, and it continued that way for the next nine hours. The heat is easy to deal with. The radiator that leaked all over the shabby, wall to wall in my bedroom will dry, eventually. I can sleep on the couch tonight while fans dry out the carpet under my bed. But I didn’t notice the sounds until they finally stopped. The radiator in the livingroom that clangs and sputters. The one in the bedroom that imitates a dying sleestack. The bathroom is just a wall of white noise. I split my time between drying the ground, and printing pictures of Sofia. Not exactly the fun-filled day I had planned.



I listened to my friend Kristen sing a new song at a show last night, and I slowly realized the lengthy and helpful conversations her and I had at the beginning of November were now in song form. A new experience for me. I’m not sure why yet, but it feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home