Monday, August 01, 2005

Atkins filed for bankruptcy.

I just received three or four mosquito bites on my ankles. Hopefully he’s full now. I don’t think that chair picture down there is too good. Time for a hair cut to start the month off right. I’m going to sleep at work thursday night. I didn’t do enough today. Or yesterday. I need a plan to dig out of all the junk in here. A friend is waiting for something inspiring to come up. In the meantime, he says things are slow. There hasn’t been a new Joe Frank show in too long. Except the first night I was there, I had a dream about work every night I was in Texas. The first night I had a dream an old friend committed suicide. The news guy just made a big deal of how Andre Agassi is so old, and he’s the same age as me. I think I’m going to start checking air fares. Maybe bus fares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home