Saturday, July 16, 2005

I keep my friends close,...

So why am I talking to this guy? I don’t know all the details, but I think he did some things that weren’t too nice to some people I care about. It’s okay because the whole time we’re talking, I’m thinking about what an idiot he is for letting go of a fantastic lady. And somewhere in there, maybe he knows what I’m thinking, and knows I’m right. I’ll say it again, we all gotta live together. But once that place I work disappears, well, I’m already making a list of who I want to stay in touch with. Who I don’t want to miss. She’s on it. So far, he’s not.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who who who!!! anyone i know?


nah, i dont want to know. i do know, im glad i made the cut. aparently, i made the cut some time ago. yay!

1:14 PM  
Blogger josh said...

I told you you don’t count.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home