Saturday, June 18, 2005

When I left, they were $2000 over.

I didn’t make any money, but tonight was okay. The bands weren’t too loud, were actually pretty good, and I knew a lot of them.
I don’t speak with Molly often enough.
Steph seemed good. Miss having her around.
Everyone at work is wondering what the benefits are for.
Wes returned from Iraq. Showed up a day early to surprise Sara. I’m really relieved he’s back.
I forgot to eat my fries, and they got cold and limp.
I need to buy developer.
I hear the Seagulls outside. I often forget how close we are to the sea.

Out of sight, out of mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

benefits? directly correlated to 2000 over? hah. i bet karina was working! i miss working there.

lord knows.


thanks for the phonecall a little bit ago.

9:09 PM  
Blogger josh said...

The new day girl Z’ed instead of X’ed.
I guess I should have said benefit shows. Where’s that money gonna go?
Sorry you couldn’t work. Hope you’re sleeping.

josh

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home