Saturday, June 11, 2005

How are you?

I’m disappointed over a firing. I’m unsettled over liking someone. (Probably not you.) I need to tell a friend she fucked up. (Still not you.) I’m unconfident about an upcoming trip. I’m getting bitten by a mosquito. I’m happy recently learning one of my pictures is on a stranger’s wall. I’m disappointed in myself for not being as productive as I should. I miss my friends. I’m confused about my job lasting longer than I thought it would. I’m happy about a few friends that seem to be doing very well. I’m worried about someone I know in Iraq. I’m overwhelmed by all the shit in this apartment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the clarification.

know what i do when i feel like that? (i just did it yesterday) i sleep alll day. i mean ALL fuckin DAY. i slept in, then i played on the space, then i ate some food. i read a book (part of it) then i went back to bed. and i didnt wake up till 8am this morning. and suddenly, im not so overwhelmed by the shit in my place. or the shit that shat on my life.

12:13 PM  
Blogger josh said...

That doesn’t work for me. I have to keep busy. It affects my physical health as well.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home