Tuesday, May 24, 2005

People at clubs do drugs.

Yeah. No shit, right? So what do you do when you find a coworkers dope? Leave it? Do it? Flush it? I left it. It’s easier to figure out who’s it is that way. I’m pretty sure I know, and care more about what it’s doing to her friends than to her, but if it’s someone else, I’ll be very sad.
So what was I doing looking for this shit? Because I had to know. Suspicions aren’t enough for me. I need hard proof. It’s the one game I play. Unfortunately, I’m pretty good at it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fortune said, (right before i walked away) "the person closest to you is more important than you realize."

to which i retort: "i know."

got yr "postcard" today. packing tape is the best.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a good person....its wonderful

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home