Monday, May 01, 2006

There are 300,000 homeless veterans in the USA.

I feel sick. It's just starting. Hope it doesn't get any farther. Don't know where I got it. I have to work on my eating habits. I have to sort out my free-time goals. When I don't know what to do, there's always film to develop. It's amazing how little money I spend when I don't work. I've taken two naps today. When I start to get sick like this, all I want to do is eat. Some kind of automatic reaction my body has needing fuel to fight off whatever it needs to fight off. Oh wait. Maybe tonight would be a good time to make those cameras I was planning to make. I developed a couple rolls of film yesterday from last year, and they both kinda suck. So this day without immigrants thing seemed to forget one possibility: What if the absence of immigrants showed everyone just how many jobs would be available to unemployed americans if they all got deported? Now I don't wanna deport everyone. I just think they should have thought that one through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home