Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm listening to noise.

It's a radio show of noise. That's the show. I listen to it every friday night. Late. If I'm here. And up. The DJ might not consider it noise. Noise has an undeserving negative conotation.

The new landlord is failing in it's first week. (When a company is your landlord, your landlord is an "it.") Still no hot water. When I called today, the nice lady who answered the phone told me the super was here, and working on the problem. He clearly failed. Remember famed prison poet Tyrone Green?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on second thought, maybe i dont want to live in yr spot.

hmm.

1:54 PM  
Blogger josh said...

It's back on as of an hour ago. I hope it lasts. I'll write or call you or something. I have to go get some food.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home