Friday, August 18, 2006

That sucked.

I worked from 8am to 6pm, then sat around until the 12:30am band finally took the stage at 1am so I could record them. The recorders broke down right at the start. Couldn't even get the tapes out to give them back, and had to take a payout to reimburse them. I can't wait for the inevitable phone call telling me I did the wrong thing so I can turn in my studio key, and tell them to find someone else next time. I am, however, glad I got to hear Josh figure out songs on the trumpet he found at the club. We all laughed hard, and we can all use it around there these days.

Quotes of my week of 8-6:
"My password is 'hate.' As in 'I hate my job.'"
"Tell her she needs to get her 'junky radar' fixed."

I don't believe this guy they found in Thailand did it. He's clearly some nut looking for attention.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she got the job, btw.

and then last night i told them that quote.


bad/good? i still dont know. how much can you really help someone? i dont know. dont know.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home