Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Contact.



Saw a friend on a subway platform. I was in a train going one way, and she was waiting for the train headed back from where I came. After the doors closed, I felt so stupid for not getting off. I was just going home, and therefore didn't have any kind of schedule to keep. She was going to work, but a few minutes just to say hi and take care would have been a good thing. Can't let laziness get in the way of contact. That's how people disappear. One of the ways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eternity said...

I should try to drop in more than once every six months; when I start reading your blog I can't stop until I reach where I left off last time.

Blurry-eyed and half asleep...

2:29 AM  
Blogger josh said...

Welcome back.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home