Monday, July 30, 2007

Three.

We would go to restaurants and you would order us a fine bottle of wine because you knew wines for some reason even though we were in high school, and then we'd charge it to a parent's credit card. We'd talk about really personal things while drinking a bottle or two, and go back to my mom's and you'd sleep on the couch because you were going out with my best friend, and my girlfriend was waiting back at school. I'd get back to her and she'd ask about my weekend and I'd tell her I hung out with you because I didn't do anything wrong and she'd get angry and jealous and stop talking to me and by the end of the week I'd be getting suicide threats slipped under my door in the middle of the night. You would hang out and have tea with my mom while I was away, and a few weeks later I would come back and it would happen all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home