Monday, July 16, 2007

Aging rocker pirates.

It was another night of staying up late with people on drugs. I like when the sun rises, and they all wonder how I can stay up with them when I'm not doing any. I think it has to do with ups and downs. Every up is followed by a down, and vice versa.

At one club I was at last night, this guy came in and sat at a booth. The type I like to call the "aging rocker." He had long black hair, a headband with stars on it, and wrap-around sunglasses on top. Cut-off sleeves, and striped arm bands. Black jeans, tattoos, all kinds of shiny metal things, and matching girlfriend. Both well into their forties.
J-Ho said, "there are pirates behind you."
I said, "I thought they were aging rockers."
"Who want to be pirates," she responded.

1 Comments:

Blogger anita said...

I saw a guy who was dressed like Jack Sparrow including the pirate hat at the New York Dolls concert on Coney Island last Saturday. So there is definetely a connection between pirates and rockers. Maybe it's the newest hipster trend? Please, let's just stick with the skinny jeans!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home