Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Steps.

I did sound for a very small Brtiney Spears impersonator last week. About four feet tall. Maybe less. She's called Mini-Britney. Don't use the "M" word. Add it to my resume.

And add lights as well. I've pretty much had to re-light the showroom since the Mandy Moore video shoot. Never had to do that before. I now realize I don't have a fear of heights so much as a fear of rickety ladders. Mandy was good. Totally won me over, even though I'm not into that kind of music at all. I don't even know what kind of music that is. But she seemed easy to get along with, and actually sang.

I'm now getting spam from comedians I don't know. Really annoying.


I was on the phone with my cousin tonight, and a large explosion went off around the corner. My cousin could hear it over the phone and asked what it was. I told him it was an explosion. The start of this summer season has been marked with a great number of neighborhood fireworks displays. The mayor will undoubtedly say that he is cracking down on illegal fireworks this year, but he says that every year, and every year, this place looks more and more like the bridge scene from Apocalypse Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home