Saturday, July 28, 2007

Two.

You would call me every night for maybe a year, and eventually we'd go on our first junior-high-type movie date where you tried your hardest to encourage me to make a move, but I was scared or embarrassed, and why didn't a big talker like you make the first move anyway. You liked my smile and I think you lied about your age and everyone thought we did far more then we did, but I never said a thing about it either way cause you were pretty cool. I saw you years later in a different town in a different era at a Jesus Lizard show, and you mentioned your boyfriend an unnecessary amount because you must have been afraid I only wanted one thing. A few years later still, a small world moment brought us face to face again, but you didn't look happy to be seen. I'd still like to run into you again because I feel like there's some unfinished business we need to take care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home