Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let's make something out of this day at the last possible minute.

I'm just sitting here. Listening to a debate. I don't hear them saying anything. Where am I going? To bed? Across the river? I'm waiting for a sign, but I don't think that call is gonna come, and I don't wait by the phone anymore anyway. I turned it off so it won't get an answer if I'm here or not. All these republicans are terrible. So sad there are such people in the world and such people in this country willing to vote for them in unfathomable numbers. I feel sick and I don't know if it's from this debate or from the fact that I'm still sitting here or the huge sandwich I ate. I need to go out. I need to go for a walk. Where the fuck is my flashlight? That's it. I'm out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home