Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nothing much happened today.

I got a new lock for my new door. I went to work. I came home. If I turn on my cold water, steaming hot water comes out.

How is it that I've never even been able to picture her naked? Kissing is one thing, but beyond that, I can't even think. We have a lot of feelings for each other, but taking things to a romantic, wait, physical romantic place, as I think there have been other romantic moments, seems unimaginable. At the same time, I would do it. I'm not trying, and I'm not planning on trying, but if it happens it happens, and we'll finally get it out of our system. It will be weird and uncomfortable and memorable and embarrassing and if one of us doesn't chicken out, it will be another thing we'll laugh about while others around us scratch their heads and wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home