Friday, November 16, 2007

And about that OJ...

After tonight's debate, I think I can safely say that I like everyone except Obama and Clinton. And how much fun would a Biden presidency be? It's like he's reached a point in his life where he feels like he doesn't need to put up with any bullshit. Finally, a politician I can relate to. Well, at least that one aspect.

I'm thinking that once you literally get away with murder, you think you can get away with anything. But I'm not really following that new case, so I'll just leave it there. I did just realize tonight just how much the murder trial changed the way I think. I set up my darkroom for the first time in a while. Dug out some old chemicals, mixed them up, had the trays all filled, dusted off the enlarger, and, fuck, the timer doesn't work. I work the switches, and open it up and blow it out with compressed air and bang it and hit it and why is everything wet? Dry off the matte black table with my hand. Oh look. My finger's bleeding. That wetness all over everything is my blood. It was only a little nick, and it's already hard to find where on my finger it was, and I guess it wasn't a whole lot of blood, but this is what I thought: I hope there isn't a murder investigation in here, because my DNA's all over this table. Never would have thought that way if it wasn't for OJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home