Friday, February 18, 2005

Arrrrrr...

I woke this morning after what was the worst work dream I had ever had. I can’t remember the details, and I’m kinda glad. Just missed the train, then the bus. Had nothing to do for the ten hours I spent at work, and very little to show for it. Soundman for the big headliner freaks because half the PA cut out, but neither I, nor my stage manager, nor another sound guy in attendance heard a thing. I just stopped talking to him. People shouldn’t do sound AND tour manage. We lost another coworker to addiction, and it won’t be the last. Got bothered by acquaintances and promoters that I didn’t want to deal with, and lead-foot cabbie got me home in a minute tops. But ya know what? I just won forty bucks in a scratch-off. Ahhh, life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

Well, the idea is to get people to make art and mail it, or a copy/print of it, to someone. While I certainly wouldn’t mind a letter, you might just get art in return. I’ve been meaning to post something about it. Maybe I’ll get to it this weekend. Glad I could make your day.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home