Saturday, February 12, 2005

To all my friends...

I feel I have to address a situation that’s been coming up too often lately.
I know you all have lives to live, and I know sometimes there’s not enough hours in a day, and I know all kinds of unexpected events can pop up. While I’d love to hear from you daily, I know that if you don’t get in touch with me for a little bit, it’s most likely because of one or a combination of good reasons, and not because you are a bad person. We all evolve, and not always in the same direction, but friendships can survive change, and surviving change can make our bonds stronger.
Some day, we’ll all live together in a great big house that contains all the things we could ever need. Until then, we’ll have to settle for feeling at home just knowing we’re there for each other, wherever we may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home