Monday, September 19, 2005

At least it wasn’t another CMJ show.

I went in to work yesterday afternoon to look after a two hour photo shoot of the singer of STP, (I could swear that guy died years ago, but apparently I was wrong) and ended up working all night. A number of my coworkers have trouble using a calendar, so their incompetence means more money for me. (That’s good now because I quit one of my jobs. Hopefully that will mean more free time, and more free time hopefully means more pictures.) The show I ended up working last night was people reading things and comics they wrote. The headliner was Neil Gaiman. He read a short story that he completed writing around ten days ago. While he’s not an exceptional reader, the story was fantastic in every sense of the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home