Friday, January 27, 2006

I left the stove on.

Really. I didn't think people actually did that sort of thing, but I just walked by the stove, felt a wave of heat, and saw a pan had been over a low flame for what was around ten hours.

So an emailed picture in the form of a mock personals ad informed me that Amy had the kid. A month early, I believe. The pictures are great, though some people I've shown them to are a little put off by seeing a newborn. Wish I was there.

I got to see my first C. Gibbs show in close to a year, and he and his lady let me buy the latest CD, Parade of Small Horses. If I wasn't so tired, I'd post a link, but you can, and should, find it on Amazon. Just beautiful.

I found someone who has the same birthday as me. Juline and I are going to try and celebrate in tandem this year. I'll probably end up working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home