Friday, May 05, 2006

The horror.

I had a really bad "doing sound" related dream last night. The potential of future sound work must have brought it all back. I think I need professional help. This dream involved U2 and Bon Jovi, and they were playing in my dad's kitchen.

I just looked over proofs from the year 2002, and while there were maybe four really good pictures, as a whole, it sucked. Looks like I'll have to skip the 2002 yearbook, and include those keepers in some other kind of collection. Guess I should have made a 2001-2002 book. Really bad year, though. Depressing to look through.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the book looks amazing.
lets get lunch today. i know its almost 3 already, but i say lets go for it. im at the shop, come to the shitty.

becca

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home