Friday, March 21, 2008

Happen.

Somehow, I owe taxes. I made just enough money from a couple of sources that all the money taken out of my paychecks wasn't enough. I'm not sure it pays to make money, and luckily, this year, I'm going to make a lot less. Fortunately, the great benevolent leader of our bountiful nation will bestow upon me a $600 check as part of an economic stimulus package. Thank you Mr. Bush!

The new owners are making everyone take down their satellite dishes. How can you have a satellite TV service if you can't mount the dish to any part of your building? Doesn't matter to me. Just wondering.

I have no idea what has happened over the last few weeks. Dana playing a Thin Lizzy song on an acoustic guitar in my stairway stands out in my mind. Walking around tribeca taking pictures while wasting time before a show. Working. I tried to play a record, but there's something wrong with my turntable. Don't know what. Tried to get a new pair of glasses, but the place I went was on hold with HIP for so long that they told me to come back another time. I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home