Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Up. Down. Up.

Full day yesterday. Finished work by noon, and accomplished all the manhattan tasks I needed to, which is good since I only cross the river once a week these days. Even stopped in to say hi to Gina, and ate at Yummy House before coming home. Later, met Dana for dinner, and then went to her place, running into friends all the way, so she could show us the decayed state of her apartment. Stopped to take pictures here and there. Really needed that up-beat ending to the night because right in the middle of it all, just about counteracting any good feelings I attempted to posses, I went to the post office. The line was 30 deep, so I didn't try to get the packages that are waiting for me. What I did get was a letter from my health insurance company. They are raising my premium about 15%, and ending my plan in september. At that point, I will have to pick a new plan that, while cheaper monthly, will double or triple out-of-pocket expenses, and give me all kinds of deductibles. Not really cheaper. Far more complicated. I'm shopping around. HIP can go to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home