Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tired of the cold.

A lot of people at work tonight had recent experience with that stomach virus thing, and one of them even went home early. I don't feel like doing anything. I took a lot of pictures of things I'm putting on ebay my next night off. Does anyone want a free printer? It's unclear to me when the lunar new year is this year. What's the point of it being cold if there aren't any blizzards?

McCain's gonna be the next president. That's what's been going through my head all day, making me sad. Edwards is gone, and Rudy's backing McCain. There are too many people in this country unwilling to put either remaining "unconventional" democrat in the White House, and those people wouldn't admit those feelings to a pollster. Same thing goes for a mormon. But after listening to a little of tonight's debate, it seems to me that McCain is really starting to show his age. Ten months of extreme focus on the man who would be the oldest president elect in history could expose some cracks. Otherwise, it's all over as far as I'm concerned. I can't even think about voting next tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home