Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A McDonalds chocolate shake has 1160 calories.

I had a terrible work dream today. The comedy club was huge. Everyone was getting in my way, and sabotaging the show through their ignorance. It looks like that's my only job right now since my boss at the other place got fired. Things can change so quickly.

I'm having trouble finding cameras that work as they should. It's making me not want to take pictures. That makes me feel completely lost.

The non-snow storm last night was disappointing.

Already after 4am. I should probably go to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of those things just made me feel a little sicker.

i have a camera of yours. i've been using it. haven't developed a thing yet, though.

my photos overwhelm me. i have dreams that they stack up on the floors around my house til they eventually collapso on top of me, killing me.

undeveloped film isnt quite so daunting.

7:28 PM  
Blogger josh said...

Makes me think of these guys:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyer_brothers

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home