Friday, April 10, 2009

Transport.

It didn't feel like New York when I walked out of the club carrying some stranger's amplifier. Something about the air, the spring night air that's way colder than it should be, put me in some smaller town in Europe or the midwest. Like the way San Francisco can be real nice and sunny all day, but freezing when you're walking from bar to bar to make last call somewhere because you wore something that would make sense in New York. Something about the air, and the headlights, and the old school bus. Just for a second.
We met when I looked different, so we got reintroduced. That's fine, because sometimes I meet a gal who completely throws me off, and I needed this second chance. I was still not very smooth, whatever that means, but I don't think I came across as badly as last time. You're too cool, and I don't mean that in that sarcastic way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Norman Punch said...

no new blog words from josh in nearly 2 months. some of us need a reason to get out a bed in the morning....ah well....

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home