Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tens of thousands dead in natural disasters in the last week. (Not in the USA)

There was just a mouse on my desk. The living breathing really cute kind. I left the room for a minute, and came back to find him reading the wedding invitation I got in the mail last week. I wish they would just behave a little better instead of shredding paper, eating holes in styrofoam, and playing my drums while I'm trying to sleep.
Looks like I'm going to LA. George and Jennifer ran off and got married in Hawaii, and the reception's in a few weeks.
I would like to note that I did sound for a band I never heard of on an MTV show where guys I never heard of broke 40 guitars inside a plexi booth for a show I never heard of.
I love all this rain, but I need appropriate shoes.
An american millionaire just returned home from ten days in space. He paid 20 million for the ride. The BBC reported this story, and then went directly into an update on the now 30,000 dead from the pakistani/indian earthquake. How can this fucking american millionaire have a smile on his face while he tells his millionaire friends about his $20,000,000.00 vacation? Wouldn't a better vacation be going to pakistan/india and building somewhere some of the millions of survivors can shelter themselves before winter? Or maybe he could have helped build a few earthquake-proof schools instead of checking out that useless space station. Everyone in this world needs to pay a little more attention to the difference between what one wants, and what one needs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i work a bunch these days. thurs and fri i work the bar till 9 then i work in the tattoo shop till 11. so im gonna miss hymen holocaust. damnit.

you know ill come by hang out with you afterwards. haha, ill even wear my hymen holocaust shirt for the occasion. hymen holocaust. haha.

becca
becca

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home