Monday, February 06, 2006

Neutral.

I can recommend watching "Once Upon A Time In The West" just for the beautifully filmed opening scene alone. The two and a half hours that follow are pretty good too. That's right, it's long, slow, and occasionally logic-defying, but I never knew what was coming next.

Something died in my kitchen. I removed the poison the exterminator tossed behind my refrigerator before it could be consumed, but he must have hit the guys downstairs. At least a haven't turned around to find a mouse stumbling by me, bleeding from the mouth like last time, but I'm running out of incense, and when I was in Chinatown for the Lunar New Year, I couldn't find the kind I like.

I couldn't get too close to the big firecracker thing, but I got there kinda late, and didn't think there would be that many people there. I just took pictures of other people who couldn't get close enough. Then I just followed some dragons around for an hour or so. The rain didn't really bug me, but once I hit the big crowds west of Bowery, the umbrellas became an eye hazard. I went home and caught up on the sleep I missed the night before.

Nothing seems to be moving lately. Everything's stuck. Idling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home