Friday, December 08, 2006

New thing.

This could be a new thing. It's 4am, and I just developed film. Got home from work, took a shower, developed film. I'll wake up and it will be dry.

They woke me up at 8am this morning with the loudest shit ever. They were cutting the 80 year old wall studs with a saws-all right up against my floor, then repositioning them with a hammer and level, and then nailing them into position with a nail gun. How do I know? Because I went down there to watch. I had to see it with my own two eyes. Then the demo crew next door broke through my wall. It's probably a good thing we didn't speak the same language.

Maybe I should get to bed. I don't know what they'll have in store for me tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely empathize with you!! A family bought the building next door and are now remodeling it.Every morning there is hammering, drilling, and screaming into cell phones in what I think is Bengali- right outside our bedroom window.
Ahhh Life in the city!!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home