Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shooter's arm.

It's not what you think; my arm hurts from playing Buck Hunter.
The car wash has signs for a "Passover Special."
I saw a pregnant woman smoking outside the 7-11 in my mom's building. I'm pretty sure she was pregnant.
It took four hours to drive from Brooklyn to Philadelphia on saturday.
Really nice surprise seeing Becca tonight.
I've had two rolls of film loaded in a developing tank for many many weeks. I hope they don't get totally fogged.
I love Kelli.
I'm now firmly in my upper thirties.
I still don't have a picture to post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been posting. i have bad news. sad news. i guess i should call you and tell you rather than letting you read it. it was really good seeing you too. i wished i hadnt felt so sick. i wanted to stay. late. very late.

8:45 PM  
Blogger josh said...

Yeah, I read your thing. Do I need to ask how?

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home