Friday, April 04, 2008

Yeah, um...

I know. I haven't written a thing. I have no pictures to post because there has been a loaded developing tank on a shelf in my bedroom, but that's as far as I got. Hope that tank is really lightproof.

Corporate gig today/tonight for a massive condo development on the Williamsburg waterfront. Put a lot of money into the party and the computer animated walk-throughs of the units and the grounds. There are, of course, no buildings in reality. We'll see if this thing ever gets built. Who would fork over a ton of cash for the promise of a giant building in this day and age? Everyone was there for the open bar and free sushi. About four people paid attention to the band. Out of 700.

Here's something weird: Ryan informed me that there used to be a tunnel that went under the BQE around the corner from here. He used to live up the block about 15-20 years ago. It was the Hope Street Tunnel. I saw no trace of it when I glanced down Hope on my way home tonight. Wonder what/who they sealed up in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home