Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good thing I carry a flashlight.

You may have noticed that most of my pictures have disappeared from this blog. Having a little problem with the company that hosts my web site. Needless to say, they won't be hosting my web site much longer. Free market.

It looks like my landlord didn't pay his (it's) electric bill. There's no hot water, which isn't all that uncommon, but also no lights in the stairs. I'm gonna assume that there's a law against this kind of thing.

I helped K take the twins to the playground yesterday. Taking me completely out of my element by chasing around a 16 month old was a fun challenge. And I actually thought I'd be able to take a few pictures out there. Never had a chance. Anytime.

I threw out three large contractor-sized trash bags full of boxes, padding, and bubble wrap. Didn't seem to make a dent, but it's a start.

George took us all out to the Gramercy Tavern for his birthday. I'm not sure that's acceptable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went past yr house today and noticed planters. its a nice touch, i think. especially considering the lack of lights.

then i noticed the gas station was gone. a lot of gas stations are gone in our neighborhood.

does that mean people just arent buying gas? or does it mean that more luxury condominium buildings are being built?

6:52 PM  
Blogger josh said...

How are all these people gonna fit on the train?
And what's with you not ringing my bell?

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home