Saturday, August 09, 2008

Storage.

Next time I run into you at the grocery store at 2am, I'm gonna start asking for random shit from behind the counter.
"Hey, josh!"
"Oh hey, what's up? Hang on a sec. Yeah, let me also get, um, three of those boxes of qtips, a tube of vagisil, two bottles of robitussin, do you have any tooth brushes? Oh, and a deck of cards." Ya know, just to give you something to talk about.

Marc, I distinctly remember you doing your, "hey, where ya from? New Jersey? What exit?" routine from that ledge. Is it any less real if it didn't happen? (But I think it did.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember that routine (some stale material, ey?..and i've bet YOU have seen stale, working where you do). you should have slipped me the med school-kidney joke routine. that just caused a guffaw o'er here. anyway, if it went over well, it's 'cuz location is everything...

12:59 AM  
Blogger josh said...

I think it was all in the delivery.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home