Friday, August 29, 2008

Trying to get excited.

It was a good speech. Much better than I expected, actually.
I got my jury duty paycheck.
I put a guitar together this week. I have guitar parts all over the place, and I decided to make as many whole guitars as I can. All crappy looking and worthless. Today was wiring day. I want to go to school to learn how to build guitars. Some day. I have to get a driver's license first.
This race is gonna get real ugly, and I don't know if I even want to know about it. I may impose a ten week media blackout on myself. Al Gore would have made a fine president. I can't help but wonder if his loss eight years ago made him a better man.
I just realized I should have gotten a colonoscopy before my insurance plan changes, and I have to pay for one.
I got glasses. The optometrist, as well as the lady behind the counter, seemed surprised I haven't been wearing glasses all this time because of my astigmatism.
I have to go to bed now so I can wake up and work at the comedy club for 12 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home