Friday, September 11, 2009

Light control.

I did lights for a rave tonight, and texted KG that I was doing so, and asked her how I lost control over my life. She didn't have an answer, but did ask if I was on ecstasy. Never done it, and pretty sure I never will.

Shaking up my life was pretty much the impetus for taking a new job yesterday. It will most likely result in me working seven nights a week, but half those nights, I'll be outside of my neighborhood, and in a more photogenic one. I might need to buy a netbook. Felt really bad telling my boss.

A woman I was fairly interested in, and who was at least a little interested in me, let me know there was someone from her past who showed up recently, and things were getting "weird." It was clear to me that they should try to be together again, and found myself trying to talk her into taking things further with him. The idea of her passing up what I thought was a great opportunity to find some happiness with another troubled me more than my jealousy did.
"And you know it's hard for me to say this."
"Yeah, I know."
Movin on.
I'm actually really pleased, and a little impressed, that she let me in on the whole situation. It seems to be common practice to keep the other person in the dark until things are more defined with choice number one. (I'm not choice number one.)
Again, movin.

A few weeks ago, I got on the downtown M15 at 14th street, and got off once I didn't recognize anything. It was really fun, but I figured out where I was pretty quickly. It was a long walk, and I had a camera, and I went to a bar to see that lady I was just talking about, and went home. I need to do that more often. For some reason, it's easier to do when it gets colder.
Healthy.
In control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home