Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just for the sake of writing something.

There is this grocery store we all used to go to on 4th street and 2nd ave. We would go there after work. Sometimes we would go together before sharing a cab to brooklyn. Sometimes we would run into each other a few minutes after saying goodnight at the end of our shifts. Especially popular with the vegetarians. Sometimes I would stop there on my way to work as well and run into Josh buying goods for the day crew. The guy who wrapped the flowers was always happy to see Zach. I was never surprised to see coworkers in there. It was an extension of the workplace. I don't know the name of that store. I haven't been there in months.



I feel like I'm on the verge of a lot of things, but nowhere near reaching any of them. Lots of things I could do. Lots of people I could see. Not a chance to be had. I have 1/1/07 off, but that day limits my options to people who won't be too hung over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home