Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy new year.

I worked, as usual, but made it home before 2am. It made the whole evening feel routine. Fine with me. Hope the rest of the year goes as smoothly.

My super painted my door. He painted over my peephole. He painted over one of my locks. He's an idiot.

My first non-holliday day off was marked by me trying to get my old computer to become a scanning machine so I can just scan all the time. It didn't work. Then I got a call from work. If what they say happened is true, then someone sabotaged them. And they cannot eliminate a job, and then have me tied to my cell phone. It doesn't work that way.

This is from 2000. (Yes, Juline, that's the next year.)


I just spent a few hours looking for some old test negatives. I didn't find them. Why would I hide them? In the process, I tore up a whole lot of old, crappy prints. That kind of cleaning always feels good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be getting old, 2000 doesn't seem so long ago. Yet here we are seven years later. What were you doing in 2000?

4:14 PM  
Blogger josh said...

Traveled a bunch. I think I tried to be in a band with Greg. This book will be twice the size of 2001. It'll take a while. Long long ago for me.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home