Saturday, September 20, 2008

Club.

I walked home carrying a guitar neck in my hand. I liked it. I may start carrying a club or small bat. Why don't more people do that? Did they do that in A Clockwork Orange? Or was it a riding crop or something?
I passed a car on my way home that contained a girl giving a guy a blowjob. I'm assuming it was a girl. Law of averages.
The Stills van has been parked around the corner from my apartment for two nights. Maybe I can get a ride to work from them tomorrow when they go pick up their gear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long hard phallic objects always make men feel tough.

LOL!!

Just checking in.

11:11 AM  
Blogger josh said...

Ouch.
Hey, why aren't you sitting on my couch telling me that in person right now?

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home