Saturday, October 25, 2008

40 percent of the world's population does not have toilets.

It's been so long. I don't know what's happened. I do know that I am still recovering from food poisoning. I don't recommend food poisoning. I've never been that sick in my life. It's like getting sick from drinking, but it goes on about ten times longer, and you remember it all the next day. I hate calling out of work, but really had no choice.
I also bailed on a high school reunion of sorts. It wasn't a school that I graduated from, but always had friends there, and the reunion was open to all. I wanted to see some of the lives I could have led. Maybe I'll see the ones that really interest me on a more individual basis in the near future. We can thank social networking websites for the opportunity.
I got to mix Shearwater this week, and it was so much fun. Really fantastic show. Made me so happy, and always great to see Thor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home