Friday, February 02, 2007

Why do I have days off?


I don't take advantage of them. It doesn't help that I broke a tooth when I got home from work last night. I guess I'm too old to eat crunchy things any more. I didn't go out late because I have to get up early for what's become a monthly dentist visit. I have close to 300 pictures for my next book. That number needs to come down. I got a "we will not be publishing your portfolio" letter from a photo mag. I pinned it up on the bulletin board. I'm thinking of framing it. I have to frame a few things. And hang more stuff. I got a painting from Thor in the mail today. It's an 8x10 canvas board that he just put my address on the back and mailed. A big, thick postcard. It's a painting of a picture I mailed him a few years ago. I had a few more things to do tonight, but it looks like the boiler is down, so I may as well go to sleep. Taking a shower and washing the dishes are more enjoyable with hot water, and mixing new fixer to refix the negatives from last night requires at least 70 degrees. Oh, and I'm really angry about Boston. Bullshit charges against those guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to make you more things. i have stories to tell. and french toast on sundays.

2:54 PM  
Blogger josh said...

Nice link.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home