Sunday, March 04, 2007

6am is the new 11pm.

I sold three pictures on thursday night. I closed a few bars this week. They're rewiring the phone/cable lines tomorrow. There are a few cameras I decided to acquire, and dump the rest. The heat is a little overkill today. I think I should set up my drums. I think I'm bailing on my website and starting over. I did very little today. I can't seem to get to sleep before the sun comes up. I missed tonight's eclipse. I made some new friends. Tomorrow's Ruby's birthday. What is taking up so much room in here?

I said, "oh, he bought the one with my ex and the TV."
She said, "you didn't want that one around anyway."
I replied, "no, enough time has passed."
I should have added that I felt good making some money off of that relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home